At Rex Gorell Nissan, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Nissan maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Nissan vehicle.
As part of the Nissan program, our team is committed to upholding the Nissan Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Nissan parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Nissan’s high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, customers can choose to enjoy our lounge area or free courtesy transportation service. The customer lounge area includes Tea and coffee facilities, Television and Computer work stations.
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Nissan vehicle.
The Rex Gorell Nissan team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.
Maintenance. It's too important to ignore.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. Regular maintenance will keep your Nissan at its peak.
What does maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped up or replaced while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Brake pads and other parts also need to be looked at.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
If you drive in any of these conditions, follow the Maintenance Under Severe Driving Conditions schedule in your booklet.
- Driving in dusty conditions
- Repeatedly driving short distances
- Towing a trailer or caravan
- Extensive idling
- Driving in extremely adverse weather conditions or extremely low or extremely high temperatures
- Driving in high humidity or mountainous areas
- Driving in areas which are high in salt or other corrosive materials
- Driving on rough and/or muddy roads or in the desert
- Driving with frequent use of brakes
- Frequent driving in water
Some vehicle parts don't need regular maintenance. But if something does fail, it could affect the engine or the vehicle's performance. These items should be inspected or adjusted if you see there is a problem.
Why at a Nissan Dealership?
All of our technicians are factory trained to give you the best service possible. Our technicians also have access to up-to-date technical information and some of the most advanced equipment available. Not only will your Nissan be in great condition but dealership service will add to your car’s resale value.